What information do we collect?
You can access our website pages without having to input any information about yourself. In certain cases, however, you will be able to enter your personal data, but you are not obligated to do so. All personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect personal data entered in data fields in the corresponding sections of the website. The data may include your name, address, email address and telephone number, and business information provided by you. What do we do with the personal information we collect? We collect, process and use your personal data for different purposes, which include the following examples:
- to inform you about our services or offers (if you have requested them);
- to address the purpose for which you have submitted your personal data to us;
- to improve our marketing and advertising activities, as well as to improve the contents and services offered on the website;
- to gain a better understanding of your needs and to enhance our products and services for you; and
- if the transmission of your personal data is reasonably necessary in order to achieve the purposes outlined in the section titled, “What do we do with the personal information we collect?”;
- if the transmission of your personal data to subcontractors or to our consultants is required to fulfill a contract which you entered into with us;
- To comply with or respond to governmental, professional and legal obligations or inquiries, carry out investigations and perform internal administrative activities; or
- if the transmission of your personal data is required or permitted by applicable law.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Protection of Collected Personal Information
This website is not intended for use by minors under the age of 13 and as such we request that minors under the age of 13 do not submit any personal information to us via the website.
Linking to other websites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
At this time, we are not employing tracking cookies or beacons. If this changes, we will inform you of our policies here.
About us and contact details
This website is provided by Change Create Transform, LLC. Our website server is based in the United States of America. If you have questions about our website, would like to change the data you have provided, or contact us directly with any other questions about Change Create Transform, you may do so via mail: 3 International Drive, Suite 140 Rye Brook, NY 10573 914-481-5914 or email: email@example.com.