You Are The Gift… A Note From Vikki Pryor (Change Create Transform December 2017 Newsletter)
We all have important milestones. It’s a matter of taking a deep breath, consciously looking over the past year, and writing down all you have done. It has been significant.
There is reason to welcome next year with enthusiasm, and to be excited about 2018 as it unfolds. Focus, courage, and hard work were essential in 2017, and are important in the coming year, with some extra doses of creativity and fun.
I made a personal, long ago, vow to bring a people-centered approach to business. I am renewing that commitment for 2018.
Join me, and the team at Change Create Transform as we start the New Year on a proper foot, taking one step at a time. Let’s embrace our gifts and talents, with a deep belief that we can make a difference. Boldly, we do what we know is good, with faith and confidence in even better outcomes.
Thank you for being a part of our community in 2017, 2018 and beyond.
Vikki Pryor, Managing Principal
& The Team at Change Create Transform
Member Sheila Stamps joins board of Atlas Air.
Atlas Air has nominated two high-powered women to its board of directors, following shareholder inquiries about board diversity, and we’re proud to say one of the nominees is member of ours, Sheila Stamps. Its 10-strong board currently has just one woman director, significantly less than the Fortune 1000 average of 17%…
Welcome 2017 | 2018 Newest Members:
- Patricia America, Sales and Business Development Expert
- Lori Burns, Sales, Marketing, Brand Creation, and Client Relations, Expert
- Anda Cumings, Certified Public Accountant, and Financial Expert
- Ellen Federico, Events Management, and Marketing Strategy Expert
- Catherine Higgins – Human Resources, Change Management, Organizational Development Expert
- Alicia Sternberg Llanos – Technology Content Creation Expert
- Kevin Martin, Sales, Business Development, and Social Media Tech Expert
- Teri McCaslin, Human Resources Executive
- Charles McFarlane, Sales and Business Development Management Executive
- Abraham Munabi, MD, Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Surgical Centers Expert
- Holli Pryor-Harris, Education and Technology Expert
- Blanche Roberts, Banking and Change Management Executive
- Linda Saindon, Leadership Development and Marketing Strategist
- Joseph Williams, Financial, Capital Markets and Risk Management Expert
For those of you who missed our 2017 retreat, here are just a few highlights: (Read more in our December 2017 Newsletter)
The Retreat 2017 Highlights, Sponsored by Neiman Marcus
Participants were educated and informed by expert guest speakers in the following areas:
- Power: Techniques for personal and professional negotiation and advocacy
- Resilience: Bouncing back, moving past barriers, and overcoming adversity
- Health: Focusing on an organic lifestyle through health advocacy and holistic living
- Design: Curating your life for harmony, peace, happiness and success
Retreat honoree – Sandra Timmons, President –
A Better Chance
Stay Tuned! 2018 retreat details are coming soon…
Recap – Member & Guest Events This Fall
A productive dinner, with some fun too, was held on September 20 in CCT’s Rye Brook offices. Westchester and Connecticut Members shared business ideas and made commitments that will carry into 2018. More to come on 2018 events.
Members and Friends convened in Chicago on September 25 as a part of the “Lifeline” series. Ideas were shared and new connections made. It was a business spin on storytelling where everyone learned something new. Check back for coming events in Chicago.
On October 11, New York and New Jersey Members combined lunch with a round table update on careers, business connections and opportunities for collaboration at the Yale Club of NYC. Stayed tuned for the next meeting in NYC and New Jersey.