Upcoming Events & Programs | 2018
12:30 pm | New York City/New Jersey Member Luncheon | Yale Club NYC
Convening in NYC and New Jersey is always important. Join us as we discuss the latest trends in technology. It is a gathering to collaborate and build working relationships.
- A lovely lunch has been selected
- Feel free to bring a first-time Guest, complimentary
Convenient NYC location next to Grand Central Terminal
Cost: Members and One Guest Complimentary, Additional Guests $50. Space is Limited, Register Soon. SOLD OUT
For more information, email@example.com, 914.481.5914
September 28, 2018
12:00 pm | Chicago Member Luncheon | Union League Club of Chicago
Chicago’s Fall luncheon will be lead by Chicago Board and Senior Advisor Members Anna Lloyd and Deb Nelms where they will talk about new approaches to effective relationship building and business development. Vikki Pryor will share the latest trends in big data and how it is evolving new ways to grow, prosper, and achieve new heights.
Annual Leadership Retreat
November 9 – 10 | Greater New York City | Register Now: Early Bird Ends September 28 | Ritz Carlton White Plains
For assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org, 914.481.5914
Lunch with other business leaders for engaging and informative sessions where you will come away with new ideas, connections, and renewed excitement about what lies ahead for your business and industry.
- Lead, Mobilize, and Take Positive Action
- Address Opportunities and Challenges
- Build Effective, Competitive and Sustainable Business
To attend or host a session, sponsored by Change Create Transform, contact us for more details at (914) 481-5914, or email@example.com.
Selected Session Topics
- Technology & New Media – Making Things Work for your Business
- Brand Building – Communications, Marketing & Transparency
- Bigger is Not Necessarily Better – Consider Speed, Agility & Flexibility
- Riding the Wave of the Economy – Managing Economic Realities
- Reaching Customers -Buying Behavior & Survival Mode
- Quantum Change – People and Process in Today’s Environment
- Reinvent and Retool – Mastering Business Cycles
- Evolving Your Business – Keeping Pace with Innovation
- Social Responsibility – Community Building to Create Value
- Legacy Leadership – Authentic, Purposeful, Prosperous and High Impact
Growth is the fuel, and change is the foundation of a leader’s objective to make a difference and be successful. Success comes from a willingness to learn and embrace change, even when difficult. Superior execution, experience, an understanding of people, and a willingness to be authentic are fundamental to leadership success. Join with us and others, on our quest to become legacy leaders.
To register for our leadership seminars and events, check back into the website periodically, or contact us for more details at 914.481.5914, or firstname.lastname@example.org.