Executive Retreat Event
Holiday Dinner in Westchester, New York
On December 1, 2017 from noon to 5pm Change Create Transform will hold its annual leadership development retreat. It is followed by the company’s annual holiday party and dinner. Join other business leaders for an afternoon of learning, creativity and professional growth. Celebrate with us on the evening of December 1, 2017.
12 noon Lunch and NewNet
1-4:30 PM Executive Leadership Conference with Speakers, Presenters and Interactive Sessions
6 – 7 PM Social Hour
7-9:30 PM Holiday Dinner
Plan to come, relax, recharge, reconnect, learn, and have fun! Registration opens June 1, 2017. More information to follow. Questions: Contact us at 914.481.5914.
Lunch with other business leaders for engaging and informative sessions where you will come away with new ideas, connections, and renewed excitement about what lies ahead for your business and industry.
- Lead, Mobilize, and Take Positive Action
- Address Opportunities and Challenges
- Build Effective, Competitive and Sustainable Business
To attend or host a session, sponsored by Change Create Transform, contact us for more details at (914) 481-5914, or email@example.com.
Selected Session Topics
- Technology & New Media – Making Things Work for your Business
- Brand Building – Communications, Marketing & Transparency
- Bigger is Not Necessarily Better – Consider Speed, Agility & Flexibility
- Riding the Wave of the Economy – Managing Economic Realities
- Reaching Customers -Buying Behavior & Survival Mode
- Quantum Change – People and Process in Today’s Environment
- Reinvent and Retool – Mastering Business Cycles
- Evolving Your Business – Keeping Pace with Innovation
- Social Responsibility – Community Building to Create Value
- Legacy Leadership – Authentic, Purposeful, Prosperous and High Impact
Growth is the fuel, and change is the foundation of a leader’s objective to make a difference and be successful. Success comes from a willingness to learn and embrace change, even when difficult. Superior execution, experience, an understanding of people, and a willingness to be authentic are fundamental to leadership success. Join with us and others, on our quest to become legacy leaders.
To register for our leadership seminars and events, check back into the website periodically, or contact us for more details at 914.481.5914, or firstname.lastname@example.org.