Mastermind Series – WestCt ExpertTerre
Please join us on September 20, 2017, Change Create Transform Offices, 3 International Drive, Suite 140, Rye Brook, NY 10573. 6:00 to 8:00pm for a members only meeting. Carmen Effron, Board and Senior Advisor, Facilitator. “Mastermind Series: Planning, Goal Setting & Developing Your Business.” Informal Social Hour, with beverages and light refreshments. Act quickly and reserve your space before registered close.
Members kindly register your participation and complete a short survey that will allow us to plan for the meeting.
Looking forward to seeing you on September 20!
Let’s get the Fall Season started right!
Join us for a Members Only meeting of the Chicago ExpertTerre.
- Monday, September 25, 6 to 8pm
- Lifeline Series
- Refreshments and a Light Meal
- Complimentary for Members
Location: University Commons Theater 1011 W. 14th Place, Chicago
Special Guest Speaker
Board and Senior Advisor
Special Guest Speaker
Lunch & Learn New York/New Jersey ExpertTerre Members Event!
Join us for a Members Only meeting of the New York & New Jersey ExpertTerre.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
50 Vanderbilt Avenue
New York, NY 10017
For More Information email@example.com 914.481.5914
Executive Retreat & Holiday Dinner
Ritz Carlton, White Plains, New York
Join us on December 1 and 2, 2017 for our Annual Leadership Development Executive Retreat Holiday Dinner at the Ritz Carlton, White Plains, New York. The weekend includes lunch roundtable, seminar sessions, holiday party and dinner, and power breakfast. Join with professionals and business leaders for a weekend to reflect, connect, learn, energize, and recreate.
Register now to secure your spot. Early bird pricing through September 15. Questions: Contact us at 914.481.5914.
Lunch with other business leaders for engaging and informative sessions where you will come away with new ideas, connections, and renewed excitement about what lies ahead for your business and industry.
- Lead, Mobilize, and Take Positive Action
- Address Opportunities and Challenges
- Build Effective, Competitive and Sustainable Business
To attend or host a session, sponsored by Change Create Transform, contact us for more details at (914) 481-5914, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected Session Topics
- Technology & New Media – Making Things Work for your Business
- Brand Building – Communications, Marketing & Transparency
- Bigger is Not Necessarily Better – Consider Speed, Agility & Flexibility
- Riding the Wave of the Economy – Managing Economic Realities
- Reaching Customers -Buying Behavior & Survival Mode
- Quantum Change – People and Process in Today’s Environment
- Reinvent and Retool – Mastering Business Cycles
- Evolving Your Business – Keeping Pace with Innovation
- Social Responsibility – Community Building to Create Value
- Legacy Leadership – Authentic, Purposeful, Prosperous and High Impact
Growth is the fuel, and change is the foundation of a leader’s objective to make a difference and be successful. Success comes from a willingness to learn and embrace change, even when difficult. Superior execution, experience, an understanding of people, and a willingness to be authentic are fundamental to leadership success. Join with us and others, on our quest to become legacy leaders.
To register for our leadership seminars and events, check back into the website periodically, or contact us for more details at 914.481.5914, or email@example.com.